
A close up of the top side gate.

Saturday afternoon DD and I have been to the craft market in Zwolle. We have seen a lot of lovely things, but bought only a few things as you can see. The buttons are for the Snowbound quilt. I hope I can use some of them on the new block, which will be released on Friday.
8 comments:
Your Autumn Watergarden is beautiful, Ineke! Great progress.
The buttons are very pretty and is that your ornament for this month for the ornament SAL? ;o)
Beautiful. The colors on your Autumn Watergarden are so restful.
Beautiful!
Your Watergarden is looking spectatular!
The detail in the gates are just awesome!!! Should be done in no time now.
Your autumn garden is really gorgeous, Ineke :-))
Many congratulations to you on this beautiful stitching !
Beautiful work on the Autumn Watergarden, it's really stunning!
Gorgeous work.
Sandy
Post a Comment