March 27, 2010

New start

And I did decide to start Peacock Garden at last. Part 4 will be released on Thursday, so I hope to catch up somewhere in April. This really is a lovely piece to stitch!

Another photo DD made in the backyard with her new camera. This Helleborus plant is standing on a rather dark location, so the camera used the automatic flashlight. This caused beautiful shades on the flower and did let disappear all the background.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your stitching is beautiful. Obviously your daughter is taking after her mother --- beautiful photograph. She has a good eye for beauty.

Diane (di) said...

Yay! You started Peacock Garden and it's beautiful. I'm gonna love watching your progress. And your DD is quite the photographer... that is a gorgeous picture Ineke. Love it!

Giovanna said...

Beautiful start! And lovely picture by your daughter,

Anonymous said...

beautiful blog...I nominated your blog for an award check out mine.

Anne Marieke said...

Great progress, Ineke. I guess you've made even further progress now. How about a new piccie? :o)

That flower looks a bit spooky to me...

Siobhán said...

Beautiful start on a new project, Ineke! Your daughter has a good eye for photography--lovely pic!

janita m said...

prachtige foto