March 4, 2010

Chestnut branches

The first corner done; still three to go.

After having admired this and this lovely 'Life is Beautiful' stitcheries for some days I could't resist them any longer and ordered the pattern book. I don't know if I'll make the whole big quilt or choose some of the stitcheries I like the best to use them on cushions.

As always I was surprised by the amount of lovely comments on the posts and photo's. Thank you very much! To all Dutch readers (I know there are quite a few); feel free to post in Dutch if that is more easy.

9 comments:

Melanie said...

Beautiful as always. I'm so tempted to get this chart.

Isabelle said...

your corner isjust gorgeous, Ineke :-))

Isa

Beaupippin said...

wow, its fab!!

Anne Marieke said...

That's gorgeous, Ineke. Only three more corners to go before the major HD starts!

Happy stitching on this beautiful project.

Sarah said...

Lovely as always Ineke!!

Nancy M said...

Very pretty corner, so much going on in it. Love that I can enlarge it to get a closer look!

Anonymous said...

Love the close-up picture so we can really see the details. You stitching is so perfect. Beautiful!

Giovanna said...

Weeee, it's awesome! You really caught the texture with the slanting light, beautiful!

Deb said...

Your corner is gorgeous! So much work, I know, but so beautiful!