March 25, 2010

CaHRH block 9

Another block of Christmas at Hawk Run Hollow done. This is block 9 on the chart.
I am thinking about finally starting Chatelaine's Peacock Garden today. This lovely piece has been waiting for so long. But Frosty Knotgarden and True Mystery 2 are also calling loudly.
And my Tail Feathers quilt birdies are longing to get out of their box and enjoy the spring weather.

Everywhere in the backyard those little blue flowers pop up.

Casper is playing hide and seek behind the hedgerow, planning to sneak away to the neighbour's garden when I turn around to pull out some more weeds.

11 comments:

Diane (di) said...

Ineke, your CaHRH block is beautiful and I love the colors in it. I am so hoping you start Peacock Garden soon... that is such a beautiful pattern and I can't wait to see your pics. Love the Casper picture, too! :)

Isabelle said...

Ineke, your block 9 is very beautiful and the colors in it so pretty : congratulations on your beautiful stitching :-)
Have a great day,
Isa

ohiofarmgirl said...

I love your finished block...Dianntha

Giovanna said...

This block is just lovely - well done, Ineke!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty stitching, but your kitty caught my eye. He's a beauty!

Anne Marieke said...

Beautiful stitching and lovely block. Those NPI colours are so beautiful!

Casper looks a bit cheeky in this piccie, playing hide-and-seek with you.

What are the blue flowers, do you know?

Sarah said...

Lovely block. Casper looks like he was having lots of fun with you!

Melanie said...

The block is really pretty. I've got Peacock Garden in my stash as well that keeps calling me, the colours are just beautiful. I'm looking forward to seeing your progress on it.

Mel said...

What a cute block!

I'm so jealous of your flowers... snowed a bit here yesterday.

Nancy M said...

Beautiful block finish!Those are lovely pieces. Look forward to seeing progress on another Chatelaine!

Siobhán said...

Casper is too cute! :) I love orange cats. Beautiful finish on the block!