March 14, 2010

Autumn Watergarden

And here it is! The completed Autumn Watergarden.

18 comments:

Anne Marieke said...

WOW, is that gorgeous, or what???!!! Major congratulations. You deserve to do a huge Happy Dance.

Off to the framer tomorrow? ;o)

Michele said...

Wow, wow, wow!! Absolutely stunning!

Congratulations, Ineke, on a HUGE accomplishment!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Will you frame it like the others?

Blu said...

Gorgeous! Congratulations!

Deb said...

Absolutely drop dead Stunning!!! Congratulations! I know how much work these mandalas can be!

Sarah said...

Beautiful job. Congrats!

Kate said...

Totally Awesome!!! It is beauitful.

Nancy M said...

Congrats on a beautiful finish. Those gates are so pretty and detailed! Are you going to get Fairy out now???

SnowySticher said...

congrats on a fantastic finish. The detail is so incredible and the colors are so pretty.

Nick said...

Wow, that is an amazing piece, congrats on the finish! I couldn't imagine doing such a cool piece like that.

Beaupippin said...

Wow, fab finish, it looks stunning. Well done

Mel said...

OMG Ineke! It's amazing!!!
Love it. Congrats to you.
Seriously fabulous!

Olwen said...

It is beautiful! I don't think that I have ever known anyone who could stitch as quickly as you. I'm envious!

Giovanna said...

This is wonderful, Ineke, congratulations!

Siobhán said...

Oh my gosh!!!! Ineke, it is incredible. You must be so thrilled with the finish. Congratulations!

Diane (di) said...

Ineke, it truly is beautiful. The pictures you took are just gorgeous. I'm dancin' with you. CONGRATULATIONS!!

Anne Marieke said...

I saw this piece in person yesterday and I cannot even start to tell you how beautiful it is!

Beautiful stitching, Ineke.

Measi said...

That is absolutely stunning! Congrats on the finish!