March 19, 2010

New stash

On Thursday I have been to my friend Anne Marieke to devide the skeins of silks and and beads we bought for Frosty Knotgarden. Seeing all those beautiful colours make me eager to start this new project! We had a very nice day filled with admiring each others stitching and quilting projects and talking about them and many other subjects.
I also could see the beautiful cats Anne Marieke has, although Luna was very shy after her operation.
No pictures of the Frosty Knotgarden materials. By having finished Autumn Watergarden I do have a set of empty scrollbars, so I could start stitching Frosty soon and post a photo of the first part.

When I came home I found two packages waiting to be opened and an anxious DD. They contained the third LHN ornament and the Life is Beautiful patterns.

Last week I finished the first of the LHN ornaments.

And yesterday there was another package in the mail! This contained the chart, fabrics and threads for Autumn at Hawk Run Hollow.

Thank you very much for the many lovely comments on Autumn Watergarden.
At the moment I am stitching another block of Christmas at Hawk Run Hollow. When this is finished it will be very hard to make a choice what to do next.

8 comments:

Melanie said...

Your finish on Fa La La is really cute, and the silks for AAHRH are divine, I look forward to see your progress on this. Make sure not to have us wait too long to see Frosty Knotgarden as well.

Nancy M said...

Nice little finish and some great new stash. Best of all a day with another stitcher......it doesn't get better than that. So fun showing your works to someone else who will appreciate them!

Anne Marieke said...

Luna is sending her love, Ineke. She is feeling much better today. You will get to know her better, no doubt.

Love your new stash and I will be watching your progress on Life is Beautiful very closely :o)

Siobhán said...

Fa La La is wonderful! Great job, Ineke. I love your new stash, especially AiHRH! Look at those silks--so luscious.

Sarah said...

Love the new stash and lovely little finish!

Giovanna said...

The ornament is so pretty, well done! The new stash is lovely, I also received AaHRH (chart and linen) earlier today, and if I weren't already busy with Christmas I would start it straightaway.

~mj~ said...

Hello Ineke! I just found your blog (some days I just don`t pay enough attention, I swear). How beautiful those silks are for AHRH...and your Autumn Watergarden is just spectacular!!

Unknown said...

Can I ask where you order your silks for the Carriage House Samplings patterns? I've been shopping around and the places that have them for a little cheaper I've never purchased from before. Thanks! Your work is absolutely stunning. I'm so excited to have found your blog!