As always I am a bit concerned about having miscounted the position. I know I've counted many many times, so it should be alright.This long Easter weekend we stay at home. I have to do some gardening and expect there will be plenty of time to stitch more of this beauty. I will post more photo's during the weekend.
No enlarging on Blogger again. But the photo in my webshot album does enlarge.
5 comments:
Hello Ineke, you made al ovely progess !! well done !!This Mandala will be a treasure !!
I wish you a great Easter week-end ,
Take care,
Isabelle
Wow, Ineke, part 4 is HUGE. Just think that we have to stitch it four times :o)
Hope you make great progress over Easter.
Happy Easter to the three of you.
I don't blame you for wanting to start on the new part. I used to do that too when I was working on her designs. It's like opening a box of all your favorite chocolates!
You stitch SO quickly. I love the purples in the new part.
Wowsers!! Looks like a huge part but very pretty!
Post a Comment