You are just flying on this piece. It has some very pretty colors and I'm sure you recounted enough times that you didn't make any mistakes!
Love the shading. Looks great!
They are very interesting colors together. The green is very pretty.It's so beautiful here. I just watered the orchids. Steve swept out the garage.In a few minutes it will be STITCHING TIME!
Fantastic progress. I hope you get lots of rain.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
You are just flying on this piece. It has some very pretty colors and I'm sure you recounted enough times that you didn't make any mistakes!
Love the shading. Looks great!
They are very interesting colors together. The green is very pretty.
It's so beautiful here. I just watered the orchids. Steve swept out the garage.
In a few minutes it will be STITCHING TIME!
Fantastic progress. I hope you get lots of rain.
Post a Comment