DD caught Cleo sleeping in a very elegant position.
This morning DD passed the driving test! She succeeded the very first time. I am so proud of her! Now we'll have to make a scedule who is going to use 'my' car on which day ;0)
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Congrats to your DD! She must be a very happy young lady today.
Oh my ---- does Cleo KNOW you are posting photos of her????? She looks like she is sleeping quite soundly.
Congratulations to your DD. I'm sure she is sooooo happy. Love your cat photo. I've caught mine sleeping like that and it is so funny to see. Have a great day.
7 comments:
Congrats to your DD! She must be a very happy young lady today.
Oh my ---- does Cleo KNOW you are posting photos of her????? She looks like she is sleeping quite soundly.
Congrats Lyan!!
Cute kitties!
And congrats to DD. :)
Congratulations to your DD. I'm sure she is sooooo happy. Love your cat photo. I've caught mine sleeping like that and it is so funny to see.
Have a great day.
Sandy
Congratulations to L.! Well done you!
Cleo looks so cute in that piccie.
They're so cute when they're sleeping like that.
How cute is that cat! Congrats to your daughter...you will never have to go to the grocery store again!
Your cat is too cute! :) Congratulations to your daughter--woo hoo!
Post a Comment