April 5, 2010

Left side garden panel

It kept raining the whole day long. So I have been stitching the whole day long. And here is the result: the first of the big garden panels is finished. I only have to add some beads and crystals.

This morning started with sunshine. No more excuses to put off the gardening - although I think it will be very wet and swampy in the flower beds. But the terrace has to be cleaned too.

But the fisrt thing I am going to do is printing the new Snowbound block!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! You made a lot of progress yesterday.

Beautiful!

Anne Marieke said...

Great progress, Ineke! Beautiful stitching, as usual.

In some ways, rain is so lovely ;o)

Michele said...

Wonderful progress and gorgeous stitching, Ineke!

Mel said...

Wow, wow, wow!
Awesome Ineke. :)

SnowySticher said...

Beautiful stitching Ineke!

Giovanna said...

What great progress on the Peacock Garden. The shading is just beautiful.