The first part of the BBD Anniversaries of the Heart series, 'Snow Garden', is finished. The colours of the stitched piece are different compared with the colours on the picture on the chart.The ones on the chart are more purple/grey and these are more brownish. I did use the recomended threads and I am very content with the result.
And another small finish: the third LHN ornament 'He's a Flake'.

14 comments:
Congrats on the great finishes! Look forward to seeing your HRH block.
Snow Garden is gorgeous and you were so quick getting it done!
Love the little ornament too!
I love you Snow Garden! Congratulations on another great finish!
Two lovely finishes.
Snow Garden is just awesome.
You've been busy with both your lovely finishes! Congrats!
Love your Chatalaine projects. I've thought about doing one of those, but never took the plunge!
Any recommendations on one that is especially fun to work...or one that you didn't like to stitch at all?
Love your blog. Glad we "met" through BBD.
Bobbi
Hi Bobbi. Thanks for visiting. I am glad we 'met' too.
There are many beautiful Chatelaines, but I prefer the ones with garden themes. If you visit the Chatelaine messageboard you can see a lot of them and also get much information.
To all of you: thanks for your lovely comments!
Two great finishes. Love the BBD!
Congratulations on the finishes! They are both wonderful. :) Have a great weekend!
Congrats on the finishes! They both look great.
Ziet er mooi uit hoor. En je hebt nog een paar maand voor kerst er is hoor ;-)
Ja, het grijsje wordt ons katje. Een echte speelvogel. Bij haar merk ik niet echt iets van het rustige karakter dat britten hebben:
I love your Snow Garden finish! It's such a pretty piece, I really enjoyed stitching mine.
I like your idea for using your ancestors' initials and dates and for joining them all together. I'm not planning on stitching all of them myself, as I'm not as keen on #2 and #3. I shall just pick up the ones that I like and use family initials and birth dates, depending on the month.
Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment. I hope you visit again :)
2 great finishes. I really like the ornament series, I'm going to have to cave sometime and get them all!
Heel mooi the snow garden, ben zelf gek op black bird design. groetjes Janita
Post a Comment