Yesterday afternoon I did clean one of the paths and today I have the intention to clean the other one (invisible on the right). I also did some weeding already; I forgot to move the bucket before I took the photo. It looks very warm and sunny, but there is a cold breeze.
My reward arrived yesterday in the mail!
All the initials and years I am going to replace by the ones of my female ancestors and relatives. And at the end I will join all the seperate parts to one big piece like Giovanna did. Thanks for the idea, Gio. This is going to be a wonderful project!
5 comments:
You're welcome! I could stare at your picture of the charts and materials for ages - how beautiful! I can't wait to get mine. You definitely deserve a reward like this for all you hard work, and your garden looks lovely.
Congratulations on your gardening and I think we have almost the same weather as you : very sunny but a breeze still a little chilly .
You also received a lot of beautiful stash : nice future projects for you :-))
Oh my gosh, Snow Garden is SO beautiful. Can't wait to see these all done.
Fantastic patterns!
I am so jealous of your flowers. It's snowing here...
Beautiful new projects and your garden looks lovely!
Post a Comment