Another cute snowman finished. I still have to add four hearts; three hanging on his arms and one in top of the tree. I didn't have hearts in my stash, so now I found a very good reason to do some more shopping.

Yesterday was dry and sunny with very nice temperatures. I could no longer postpone one of the biggest garden jobs of the list: scrubbing the tiles of the terrace. We can't use a high-pressure sprayer without damaging them. They were coated to prevent moss and green things growing on them, but the coating has gone. And the green things did grow fast this winter!

But the result is amazing! And all my muscles ache, even the ones I didn't know they existed. Tomorrow is going to be a stitching day with minimal movements. I do have enough projects to keep me busy for a while. Perhaps even treat myself on a new start.
5 comments:
Mr. Snowman is ADORABLE even if he doesn't have his hearts yet.
We've been doing some spring clean-up too. I threw away an old rusted table from the porch and now we just have chairs out there. It is so much more inviting.
Your new snowman is just adorable :-)
what a work Ineke !! it is amazing the difference between before y now !!
Have a nice and sunny day ,
Isa
Cute snowman! I don't envy your cleaning duties...
Love the snowman! What are you going to reward all your hard work with?
Lovely progress on your stitching! I love your snowman block, too--soooo cute!
Good for you on the spring cleaning. We need to do our driveway--I am amazed at how quickly the moss builds on it!
Post a Comment