This week I received the third package of the BBD Anniversaries of the Heart series and the fourth chart of the LHN ornaments! Especially the first one is a lovely package with all those colourfull threads!Julius was loosing too much weight and didn't want to eat, so I took him to the vets for a check-up. The blood analysis showed no problems with kidneys, liver or diabetes, but an inflamation and too many red blood corpuscles. He does have a bad molar, which could cause some of the problems. But the main cause is still unknown and it is uncertain if we'll ever find it. The vet gave him antibiotics and a drip with fluid under his skin and special high calorie food. Julius likes the food and is asking for it again, so I hope he will gain weight soon. Within some weeks the molar has to be extracted; only two remain! Poor cat!! Fortunately he loves the smooth pasty tinned catfood the best.
The man of the building company phoned yesterday: they have planned to start tomorrow! And starting means making the doorway on the corridor upstairs. Now there is a window; tomorrow evening there will be a hole, closed with a cat-proof wooden panel. Next week they are going to assemble the whole room wind and waterproof! WOW!Inbetween I managed to get some stitching done on the seventh block of Christmas at HRH. The seventh on the chart that is, the fourth I stitch.
7 comments:
Nice new stash! I'll soon be playing the waiting game again with AotH #3, but it's too early to expect it yet. That linen looks gorgeous. All the best with Julius and with the building.
Lovely stash! Love the BBD design...
Poor Julius! I hope he's well soon.
Good luck with the building work...
Great new stash! Hope Julius is OK soon, he's a cutie :)
I hope your cat will be AOK! My friend's dog was supposed to have all her teeth pulled yesterday. I'll have to call to see how that went.
Are you stitching on AotH #2 yet? I have been working on a birth sampler that I want to finish...the baby was born last week...but I really need to get back to AotH soon.
I really like #3, but will change the house. I am not a "red" person at all, and the February pattern was enough red for me!
Such a beautiful cat - I hope that they find out what's wrong soon. Great stash too - that BBD series is really growing on me.
Julius looks like such a sweet kitty. Hope he recovers quickly.
You know .... these things happen to ALL of us as we get older. Old Age = NO FUN!
Hope your kitty feels better soon! Love your new stash.
Post a Comment