Thank you very much for all your lovely birthday wishes!
After completing all the plants between the triangle shaped ponds I have laid aside Watergarden for a while. I could no longer resist the temptation of the Autumn Knotgarden materials. All cross stitches of part 1 are finished by now and I am looking forward to add the back stitched blue flowers and the other special stitches. When this is posted I'll make a nice pot of tea and start stitching them.

10 comments:
Ze zien er beid mooi uit, ik ben zeer benieuwd hoe de onderste er nu uit zak zien want je hebt vast niet stil gezeten.
Groetjes Yvon.
Watergarden so far is just breathtaking! And your new start looks like it's going to be wonderful as well.
Your Watergarden is so pretty! I really love the blues and browns together! Love the start on Autumn Knotgarden? I understand when another Chat is calling your name more, lol!
They both look great and isn't it great to start something new. We all love that.
Absolutely wonderful! Did you recieve your WG in parts? It looks like you are stitching it in parts? My chart came in pages (hard copy) and four pieces (pdf) Your Autumn knotgarden is looking gorgeous too! Looking forward to your next updates!
Watergarden looks amazing beautiful.
Loveky new start. Looking forward to see more of both
Mooi!
Great progress on Watergarden and how lovey that you started Autumn Knotgarden.
Looking forward to seeing the next picture of Autumn Knot!
Both are beautiful, Ineke. I love your little fish in Watergarden.
Bye bye for now, beautiful Watergarden...... see you soon.....
Post a Comment