August 16, 2011

Autumn Knotgarden part 1


Autumn Knotgarden again! The beads and smaller crystals are attached already, but the big round crystals are just laying on top. I am afraid they will catch threads while I am stitching the other parts. And I still have to figure out how to attach these big ones as invisible as possible.

Thank you for the amazing amount of lovely comments on my previous posts!

13 comments:

Joysze said...

Oh my goodness, Ineke..... this is STUNNING!!!!!!! Will invisible thread work for the big beads? Sometimes they shine, I know... but maybe you can attach them by going under the bead a little?

Teresa said...

WOW is all I can say after clicking on the picture to see it enlarged. Fabulous!!!!
Teresa's Heartfelt Stitches

Unknown said...

Leuk om al zo snel weer een foto te zien,en het ziet er nog mooier uit!!!

Groetjes Yvon.

Karen said...

LOVE these bigger crystals! I'm almost afraid to see your next updates - you're going to make me get this one! LOL

Carolien said...

Hello Ineke,

I just discovered you blog and I love it! For the first time I can see (due to your excellent pictures) what the Chatelaine designs really look like. They are so beautiful!!! You make the most beautiful things, thanks for sharing!

Groetjes, Carolien

ana~stitch said...

My goodness thats absolutely GORGEOUS, well done!!

mdgtjulie said...

It's beautiful, Ineke. I love the lacy look to all that bsing. Or is it blackwork? Either way, it's just gorgeous!!! Keep up the good work.

wendy111 said...

Even more gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Wow...just wow. The beads are really giving it the wow effect.

Sharon said...

How gorgeous!

Anne Marieke said...

That's very pretty! Great progress, Ineke. Have fun with Spring Knot and your quilting projects.

Anonymous said...

I had to make the picture bigger just to get a GOOD look at all those beads. So very pretty.

Could you use clear nylon thread to attach the big beads?

Dani - tkdchick said...

That is absolutely stunning!