August 19, 2011

International Hermit and Stitch Weekend

This weekend is the International Hermit and Stitch Weekend again, organized by Joyce. An amazing amount of stitchers from all over the world joined this time! I am looking forward to visiting all those blogs om Monday to see the results of a busy weekend.

At first I am going to finish part 3 of Chatelaine's Spring Knotgarden. After that I'm not sure about the Fairy Garden or Watergarden. Or perhaps the other blocks of the Civil War Chronicles quilt month 6.

3 comments:

Susan said...

I have got to get in on the International Hermit & Stitch weekend! Although it's pretty much what I do every weekend, it's more fun to be a hermit with others? hmmmm, wouldn't being with others defeat the "hermit" part? Anyway, good luck with your stitching and beautiful picture.

mdgtjulie said...

I can't wait to see what you come up with for your IHSW. I haven't done much yet, but I plan to stitch, stitch, stitch today!!

Joysze said...

Can't wait to see your SK Pt. 3, Ineke. I always get such a thrill seeing your WIPs. :D