Today I finished all the special stitches of Autumn Knotgarden. There are still a few hours untill bedtime, so I'll make another pot of tea and start beading.
@Andrea, I also got the Watergarden chart in four pdf pieces. Just making my own parts.
That is beautiful!! I am so glad she went back to the Watergardens and Knotgardens, they are some of her most elegant designs - and this one is clearly no exception!
Heeeeeelllllooooooooooooo!!!!! Autumn Knotgarden. Oh me, oh my, Ineke!!! It's so beautiful. :D I was going to try to wait on stitching this one. Drats!!!
15 comments:
Beautiful start on Autumn, and Watergarden looks gorgeous too.
That is beautiful!! I am so glad she went back to the Watergardens and Knotgardens, they are some of her most elegant designs - and this one is clearly no exception!
Oh thats smart@ WG! Love your AKG!! Its looking fab!
Heeeeeelllllooooooooooooo!!!!! Autumn Knotgarden. Oh me, oh my, Ineke!!! It's so beautiful. :D I was going to try to wait on stitching this one. Drats!!!
Ineke, this one was waiting patiently until I saw your WIPs. So not nice! I suppose, I'll have to cut some fabric soon since I have it all kitted up!
It's lovely, I can't wait to see how it unfolds, you stitch so beautifully.
Wow!! This looks so elegant with all the Stitching! Can't wait to watch you stitch more of it!
So beautiful, you are doing a great job on the blackwork that looks so perfect.
So pretty. The little gold spots are perfect! :-)
Lovely new start. Looking forward to see it beaded.
Lovely. Can't wait for the bling to be attached.
Het is prachtig en zo te lezen gaan er nog een paar dames aan deze beginnen.
Je brengt aardig wat mensen op een idee!
Groetjes Yvon.
So beautiful and the colors make me so happy.
Hugs,
Mireille
Beautiful start. I do love the middles of Martina's mandalas.
One word - gorgeous!
Post a Comment