August 24, 2011

OOPS!!!

Yesterday I discovered I've completely missed the second page of the 'online 61 flowers complete' file!! So I could have stitched the jessica flowers without any problem and without making all the fuss. Thank you very much for the support in your comments. The flowers are finished now and I also added the beads and crystals. This afternoon I put the Fairy Garden back on the frame again.

When I refilled the container Casper discovered the land of milk and honey for cats.


13 comments:

Unknown said...

Een hele leuke foto van Casper, je zal toch opeens zoiets voor je neus vinden, dat is dan smikkelen en smullen geblazen.
Je bloemen staan er mooi op, succes met het volgende project.

Sarah said...

Those jessica's are so picky but worth it!

Joysze said...

ROFLMAO at Casper, Ineke!!! He's so cute!!!!!!

Oh man..... SK is gorgeous, and your Jessicas look beautiful. :D

MarchAnn said...

The Spring Knotgarden is beautiful, can't wait to see it as you go along. I was just looking at the one I just got Herbularius online class 72, I am worried since I am already confused but since I am still waiting for some of my fibers I have time. I will figure it out.

Lissanne said...

I love how it turned out! I can't wait to see more of your stitching on the Fairy Garden!

Karen said...

Okay, that might be my very favorite use of Jessicas so far! Very pretty! Pretty sure I have at least one brother or sister to Casper here :)

Anne said...

Its so beautiful!! I love the intricate details of this pattern and all the specialty stitches. The jessica flowers look fairly difficult to make but boy are they pretty! Your Casper is pretty adorable!!

Anne Marieke said...

Your Spring Knotgarden is soooo beautiful. And after all the fussing, your jessica's turned out rather beautifully.

And just look at Casper. What a lucky boy he was, finding that open container of dry food!

Amurina (Ирина) said...

beautiful flowers ....

mdgtjulie said...

Casper must be thrilled. And I love your Chat. It sucks that you had to go through all that though.

Nancy M said...

spring knotgarden reminds me of all the colors in Fairy. It's so pretty and I just love the blackwork corners!

Teresa said...

Love the quilt. Casper seems to like it also.
Teresa's Heartfelt Stitches

Giovanna said...

It's just beautiful! I can't wait to get back to mine.