August 10, 2011

Gifts

Yesterday was my birthday, so I got spoiled with a lot of lovely presents. Books, chocolate and the Autumn Knotgarden materials from ECC with a perfect timing by Cindy. I also got a generous gift certificate from Anne Marieke to use for the Herbularius kit.

DD surprised me with this beautiful Swarovski crystal hedgehog!

Mom came in the afternoon with one of my brothers. After dinner DD and I have brought her home again. She is doing fine and has a lot of her spirit back; she is a naughty old lady again.

Last week I also stitched another part of the Watergarden.


And I patched one month 6 block of the Civil War Chronicles quilt. I'll take a photo of this project when all four blocks are finished.


13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice presents! You are very lucky. Happy birthday!

Andie said...

Happy Birthday! Hope your day was wonderful! Watergarden looks fabulous!

Giovanna said...

Many happy returns! Great presents, and Watergarden is advancing very nicely.

Chris said...

Happy Belated Birthday!
It looks like you received some wonderful things.

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday Ineke.
Hope you had a wonderful day. You got great gifts :)

mdgtjulie said...

Your Watergarden looks great. And can't wait to see your CWC quilt blocks. Glad to hear that your mom is doing well, and glad you got nice gifties for your birthday! Happy birthday!!

Pauline said...

Gefeliciteerd en veel plezier met je mooie cadeaus!

Susan said...

Belated birthday wishes! Sounds like you had a wonderful day. The hedgehog is very cute.
Glad to hear that your mom is back to being "naughty"! I am aiming for that when I get older. 8-)

Lissanne said...

Look at all your presents!! Happy Birthday!! Your Watergarden is beautiful, love looking at it progress!

Anne Marieke said...

Lovely presents!

When are you starting Autumn Knotgarden? I need to see it stitched, to able to decide whether I want it ;o)

Your Watergarden is coming along beautifully!

Unknown said...

Van harte gefeliciteerd, leuke kado's heb je gekregen, heerlijk leesvoer en mooi garen om weer iets mee te gaan maken.
Helaas is het niet echt zomer weer,maar daar kunnen we helaas niets aan veranderen.

Groetjes Yvon.

Joysze said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Ineke!!! :D What lovely presents for a lovely lady.

Glad to hear your mom is back to her naughty self. Thats wonderful news indeed. :D

Ahhhhhh.... Watergarden looks gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! The little hedgehog is adorable.