July 29, 2010

Some crochet for a change

Some weeks ago I discovered a book with lovely crochet creatures in this webshop. It was irresistible! And in another webshop I ordered the recommended cotton yarn. This arrived very fast, so I started crocheting a hen. One day later this was the result.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh ... how adorable.

Melanie said...

That is so cute, I totally love it!

ArabicaMix said...

This kid is charming

Tania said...

This is so lovely, I have it also in a book, have to get started on it!

Anne Marieke said...

Too cute! How about a rooster to keep it company? ;o)

Pauline said...

Wat leuk! Ik heb het laatst ook weer eens gedaan, maar het viel me toch niet mee hoor. Vroeger veel gehaakt, maar die kleine dingetjes...en het in elkaar zetten, pfff. Ben wel bezig met een pop, zal je binnenkort op mijn blog wel te zien krijgen!

Blu said...

That is too cute! So colourful.

Giovanna said...

What fun!

Sarah said...

Very cute!

http://ingridsknitting.blogspot.be/ said...

Oooohhh iets helemaal anders en wat is het een lieverd !