July 27, 2010

A blue fairy

Here she is: the bluebell fairy.

And the rose fairy has had a wings make-over, because I mixed up a grey bead with a golden one.

Thanks for visiting and for your lovely comments.

10 comments:

the striped rose said...

Lovely designs and stitching!

Unknown said...

dat is vlot gedaan, ze zijn beide erg mooi.

Groetjes Yvon.

Pauline said...

Wat worden ze mooi!!

Anne Marieke said...

Very beautiful fairies! Great going, Ineke!

Are you changing to another project now, or sticking with Fairies?

Blu said...

They're beautiful fairies.

http://ingridsknitting.blogspot.be/ said...

ach die wordt echt super mooi , zo fijn die fairy's .... Prachtig werk Ineke !

Giovanna said...

What a lovely couple!

Nancy M said...

Great stitching! They look so delicate. You did a great job with their faces. I'll have to looks at yours online when I try to outline mine again!

Sarah said...

They look great!

Isabelle said...

Hello Ineke, your birdy in crochet is so cute and well done : a nice change !!
Your blue fairy is so gorgeous : you have beautiful projects :-))
Have a great evening ,
Isabelle on vacation :-)