July 9, 2010

Frosty part 3

Finished! Now I'll have to wait till September for the next part to be released.

The master bedroom is also finished and everything has been replaced. It is very clean and tidy now! We went looking for net curtains and found a beautiful fabric in an off-white colour. We also ordered new ones for the living and the master bedroom to replace the old and dirty lamella's. This morning DD and I have been searching for a table and chairs and I think we found a nice set.
There still has a lot of cleaning to be done: everything is covered with dust. Now I have summer vacation till September which means plenty of time to clean up. And work on various stitching projects of course.

DD caught another wonderful dragonfly on a photo.

She managed to get very close to it; all the veins in the wings are visible.

If you'd like to see more of DD's photo's, have a look here: http://nl.fotoalbum.eu/lyan

8 comments:

Siobhán said...

Beautiful stitching! Your daughter is very talented--I loved the photos!

Isabelle said...

wow !! Ineke, your stitching is wonderful : you really made a great job on it : it is fabulous !!
I wish you avery nice and suuny day,
Isabelle

Giovanna said...

Beautiful stitching on Frosty! Makes me want to start mine... despite the neglected WIPs, lol.

Nancy M said...

Great progress on Frosty. And to have to wait for the next part??? That's a great feeling! Have a great rest of the summer!

Sarah said...

Wow! Frosty is beautiful! Sounds like you've got your work cut out for you with all the cleaning.

Missy said...

Gorgeous stitching!!!!

hugs
-missy-

Carol said...

What an incredible piece this is Ineke!! You should be so proud of your work :)

Beaupippin said...

Frost is looking fab, and I love the Dragon fly photo!