Some photo's of my new room. This is the left side when you go inside.
Today I got net curtains and a rail system to put up my Chatelaine collection. I have ordered a big table and four chairs, but will have to wait some more weeks for them to arrive.This week we'll go shopping for some more shelves on the left side of the bookcase.
Now I am going to spend the other half of the evening stitching the fairy.

9 comments:
Beautiful stitching on a beautiful fairy! Love the intricate backstitching.
Great going with your room. Lots of empty walls to display your Chatelaines and quilts! Does the rail system go all the way around your room?
een hoop werk verzet!
En dan ook nog tijd gevonden om te borduren, het wordt allemaal mooi!
the fairies are soo pretty! :)
Your room is gonna be great!
She has Lily of the Valley on her skirt. :-) She's going to be beautiful!
She looks great! I barely started on the purple one! Your room is a great addition and I'm sure you'll enjoy the extra room!
Your new room looks great and your purple fairy is just gorgeous :-)
Have agreat day,
Isabelle
Wat een mooie nieuwe kamer heb je Ineke en ze ziet er ook nog heel ruim uit en zie ik daar super mooie borduurwerkjes aan de muur ? :D Je fairy is schitterend ,je ziet zo dat er veel stiksteekjes op zitten ,een heel werkje maar het resultaat zal dan ook bedwelmend mooi zijn !
What a cute fairy, and I'm a little envious of your having lots of new space to fill just as you like! It's a lovely new room and your Chatelaines look gorgeous on the wall.
Your fairy is looking so pretty and look at all that wall space to fill up. Wow!
Post a Comment