Another specimen added to the dragonfly collection. DD discovered this beauty yesterday, but she had to chase it for a long time before she could catch it on a photo. She has so much patience!

Block seven of the Snowbound quilt is finished. Now I am patching three scrappy blocks to comlpete the third row.
5 comments:
Wat een mooi blok , nog een paar maandjes en dan kunnen ze misschien weer gemmakt worden.
De foto van de libelle is ook heel goed gelukt,ze zijn zo snel, dus je moet echt goed opletten om ze er goed op te krijgen.
Fijn weekend,
Groetjes Yvon.
That snowman is so cute! Actually all the snowmen are adorable!
Your DD is so patient! I love seeing her dragonfly pics. You get so many of them in your garden!
de blok met de sneeuwman is heel mooi en je foto van de libelle toch ook heel goed geslaagd , weer een mooie natuur foto !
Very pretty, Ineke!
I am in love with snowman's string of buttons! That is adorable.
Post a Comment