These little hairy creatures are called 'beesies'. They are freebees from the grocery shop during the World Cup footbal. Now they are waiting for the Dutch team to play this afternoon, hoping they will win the match today.Yesterday I did remove all the old floor covering in the master bedroom. A very dusty and dirty job, because parts of the foam had turned into some kind of brown powder and other parts were stuck on the concrete floor. Today I have to tear off the wallpaper. With temperatures of 35 degrees Celsius over here this is going to be quite a job.
When the wallpaper job is done I am going to stitch a bit on Frosty Fnotgarden. Part 3 was released yesterday and I could not resist it! So don't worry: there will be some stitching done this week!
8 comments:
En nu hopen dat ze winnen!
Veel plezier vanmiddag bij het kijken,
groetjes Pauline
Well, your Beesies growing on trees must have helped, because judging by the noise in our neighbourhood, they must have won!
Enjoy Frosty after all the hard work, and please keep stitching so we can see what this part looks like.
They did win!!
And I've been stitching Frosty while I was watching the match. Only the special stitches and the beads left to do of the first corner. I'll update tomorrow.
I think that you're going to need a rest of stitching after all that work!!
Ze hebben gelukkig gewonnen ,op naar dinsdag dan maar.
Ik kijk vandaag voor het eerst op je blog wat maak je prachtige dingen, en nog een verbouwing er tussen door!!
Succes met alles,
Groetjes Yvon.
Removing old carpet can be quite the project. Hope you got lots of time to relax and stitch on Frosty!
hahahaha en ze hebben gewonnen , ben deze week naar Zeeland ( Breskens ) geweest en ook daar was alles Oranje versiert ;)
hallo,
heb je je beesies nog en wil je ze schenken aan onze opvangkittens?
Bedankt :-)
Post a Comment