It is very hot outside: 32 degrees this afternoon! Even this blackbird is gasping for breath.At first sight we thought he had fainted. Poor thing; he can't take off his black jacket.
But later he was taking a refreshing bath in a bowl of water, so he will be feeling better now.
5 comments:
Great picture. I know our bird bath is being used constantly. I re-fill it three times a day.
Hugs
-missy-
Lieve Ineke, bedankt voor je felicitaties en voor het bezoeken van mijn weblog.Wat een prachtige borduurwerken maar jij zeg, en leuke foto's vanuit je tuin
Liefs
Erna
Hi Ineke,
Unfortunately many people suffer of the hot temperatures as your poor blackbird . The bowl of water is a great idea .
Have a nice Sunday :-))
Awww, poor bird! I can't believe how warm it is where you are--we aren't that far away and it's probably about 15 out!
Prachtige foto's Ineke en je rose garden ziet er fantastisch uit ! Prachtig werk !
Post a Comment