July 12, 2010

Rose Garden again

Another gate added to the Rose Garden and a start of the outer border.

It is still very hot over here, but when I write this post we have a thunderstorm. The plants in the garden are very pleased with the rain. And the birds and other animals too. I hope the temperatures will go down afterwards. The heat slows me down and I still have a lot of cleaning to be done after the rebuilding.

One happy animal in the rain. This little toad is as big as my fingernail!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seems like lots of folks are experiencing crazy hot weather. Teeny toad looks like he appreciated the rain.

Pauline said...

Dat wordt al erg mooi!
Grappig dat kikkertje in de tuin!
En zeker heerlijk dat er eindelijk wat regen is gevallen,
groetjes Pauline

http://ingridsknitting.blogspot.be/ said...

Rose Garden is echt prachtig ,ik zou er ook eentje van Chatelaine willen opstarten maar moet nog eens uitdokteren waar ik aan het materiaal kan komen want er zitten ook heel veel kraaltjes op hè ?

Isabelle said...

Your Rose Garden Mandala is looking wonderful Ineke:-))

Anne Marieke said...

Great going with Rose Garden, Ineke! Your stitching is beautiful.

Here's hoping for cooler weather too. The house feels like a sauna. Pffff!

Carin said...

Wat wordt die rose garden mooi zeg !!

Sarah said...

Looks great!

Nancy M said...

Very pretty. I just love the gate details!

Giovanna said...

It's nice to see Rose Garden again - so pretty! Glad it's not so hot any more over there (here, instead...)

Beaupippin said...

Rose Garden is coming along nicely.
We had a toad in our garden the other night and Orchid was well entertained watching it hop across the gravel until I collected it and returned it to the pond.