January 30, 2010

Two more gates

Three of the time consuming gates of Autumn Watergarden are done; still one to go.


Now it feels like it is time for something totally different to stitch.
I planned to start HAED Haitian Relief Chart 'Shining On'. But because I have a cold and probably will spend more time cleaning the magnifier instead of stitching, I decided it would be better to stitch something quick and easy. So I gathered all the materials for another Flower Power design from their hiding places. This should be a monthly series, but after the first three the fourth was released after a long interval and nobody seems to know if there will be more.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the thistles in the corners! So pretty.

Hope you are feeling better soon.

Sarah said...

Beautiful Ineke! You're almost done with the gates!!

SnowySticher said...

very beautiful,
The Chatelaine's are so beautiful

Blu said...

AW looks great! It's so sparkly!

Anne Marieke said...

Great going, Ineke. What a beautiful design this is!

Can't wait to see what your Flower Power design looks like.

Anonymous said...

It looks fantastic Ineke. So shiny.

Annie Bee said...

Beautiful Just so delicate and sparkly.

Melanie said...

The gates on this are stunning, they look like they are covered in jewels. Fabulous stitching as always.

Isabelle said...

Wow!! Ineke, your mandala is coming along so nicely : I love your gates and they are so sparkly : many congratulations on such a wonderful work :-))

Michele said...

Beautiful, beautiful work! Those gates are wonderful, Ineke!

Giovanna said...

This mandala is beautiful, Ineke, and your stitching is lovely - well done!

Olwen said...

Ineke, you'll be done in no time! It's beautiful

Beaupippin said...

This is looking fab! I have the kit etc but no time at the mo to stitch it. I will enjoy watching yours grow instead. xx