Now I will put the Chatelaine Romantic Rose Garden back on the frame and stitch another gate. This is also a stitch-along, organized by Mel.But when the postman brings the package with the Thimbleberries quilt fabrics this week I am going to finish block 12 and part of the top first!
Inbetween I did some knitting. And Dee, I completely understand your problems with the Jaywalker socks by now! I have finished 3 cm of the pattern by now, but knitted at least 9 cm.
8 comments:
That block looks great!
And of course I'm looking forward to Rose Garden. ;)
Jaywalker is a great pattern, but boy, if you aren't careful it can give you fits!!!
P.S. Your links to Mel and to me don't work.
If you copy this it will link to my site:
Dee
Thanks Dee. It should work now,I hope.
Wow!!! Ineke ....just beautiful !!
congratulations on your nice work :-)
Have a sweet evening ,
Isa
Well done, it's lovely - and we finished on the same day!
Congrats on finishing your first block. It looks great
It is lovely, Ineke! The colours of the NPI's are beautiful.
Congratulations on finishing your first block!
Nog niet meteen, heb nog een paar werken die eerst af moeten omdat ze als cadeautje zijn, en daarna begin er ik er aan.
Liefs, babs
Post a Comment