Block 7 is waiting to be stitched and the others I will get in February and March.
WOW, that is suddenly looking nearly done! Gorgeous, Ineke. Just beautiful to see them all together.And very inspiring too.
That is beautiful I love the mix of applique and stitching.
Wow, that's stunning. You really do have a special talent there.
Oh !!! you amde a great work on your future quilt ....nearly done !!!Happy Quilting :-))
That's going to be a gorgeous quilt!
That is such an adorable quilt. I really like the mixture of applique and stitchery!
This looks fantastic. LOVE LOVE LOVE it.
Absolutely beautiful!Congratulations!
How beautiful. I like the fabrics.d
great job my friendI have to test one day lol
Post a Comment
10 comments:
WOW, that is suddenly looking nearly done! Gorgeous, Ineke. Just beautiful to see them all together.
And very inspiring too.
That is beautiful I love the mix of applique and stitching.
Wow, that's stunning. You really do have a special talent there.
Oh !!! you amde a great work on your future quilt ....nearly done !!!
Happy Quilting :-))
That's going to be a gorgeous quilt!
That is such an adorable quilt. I really like the mixture of applique and stitchery!
This looks fantastic. LOVE LOVE LOVE it.
Absolutely beautiful!
Congratulations!
How beautiful. I like the fabrics.d
great job my friend
I have to test one day lol
Post a Comment