Here is a picture of the applique print blocks in the center.
Yesterday was new moon which means another picture of the TUSAL jar. I emptied last years jar and started a new collection. There are a lot of NPI silk papers in it this time. They belong to the collection of threads I bought for Christmas at Hawk Run Hollow.
This weekend it is time for another new start. AnneMarieke enabled me to join the new freebee BOM from Bunny Hill designs. I am going to use the leftover fabrics of the Thimbleberries quilt and some more scraps and make a different Irish Chain block between the snowmen. Wait and see...
Thank you very much for all the comments.
6 comments:
Wow, Ineke, you're well on your way to a beautiful quilt!Gorgeous colours and those printed blocks do add to the overall look.
Good luck with all those borders!
Looks great!
Beautiful! I can't believe how quickly this is all coming together.
Oh my goodness - you quilt is absolutely LOVELY! I just found your blog. I will be back to visit.
Wow! It's gorgeous! And I can't believe that your sewing by hand!
Wow, it's superb! It looks like a lot of work, especially by hand.
Post a Comment