January 11, 2010

Thimbleberries quilt

It is nice to work on a quilt top when it is cold and snowing outside.
This is the center part of the Thimbleberries 3's Company quilt. The section with the small blocks below is the middle row of the quilt. I still have to sew these parts together, patch the blocks of month 12 and assemble the other two sections.

The middle part is surrounded by three small borders, a border with more of the panel blocks and patched 6 inch blocks and finaly a floral border.

6 comments:

Giovanna said...

Such a pretty quilt, in nice warm colours - lovely!

Deb said...

It looks wonderful! I've always been a big fan of Thimbleberries because of the warm, rich colors.

Isabelle said...

Oh ! Ineke , I love your quilt with so warm colors : very beautiful !!

Madammeke Ongeduld said...

wath a beautiful plaid

Michele said...

I, too, have always been a big fan of Thimbleberries. Have you seen the new BOM project for 2010? I think it is called Night and Day. You can pick which version you want to sew...Dawn, Dusk or Night.

Your blocks are gorgeous.:)

Anne Marieke said...

This is going to be one gorgeous quilt, Ineke! Such perfect work and those new blocks work perfectly in between the patchwork blocks.