January 23, 2010

Tail Feathers block 5

Another block finished of this lovely quilt.

Next step is sewing the first six blocks together.

Thank you for the comments on the photo of my stitching table. I forgot the cats allow me to share the house they live in.
Lately I got some comments in Dutch with appologies for using another language than English. To all my Dutch readers I'd like to say that is no problem at all; use the language you prefer.
I really appreciate your visits!
Een tijdje geleden kreeg ik reakties in het Nederlands met verontschuldigingen voor het gebruiken van een andere taal dan Engels. Geen probleem; gebruik de taal die je het gemakkelijkst vindt. Ik stel jullie bezoeken erg op prijs.

8 comments:

Anne Marieke said...

Great block, Ineke! I cannot wait to see them all together.

Only three more to go, and lots of smaller blocks for the borders.

Deb said...

That is a wonderful block. I can't wait to see the whole thing finished. Those fabrics are wonderful and that block is fantastic.

Anonymous said...

That is such a "happy" block. Adorable!

Blu said...

This block is just so cute!

Sarah said...

I love these blocks! Your finished quilt is going to be incredible!

Annie Bee said...

That is so pretty and is going to look fantastic.

SnowySticher said...

Wow so very pretty, the colors are fantastic. I am looking forward to seeing more of your quilt.

Siobhán said...

That is such a great block. I love the fabrics you've chosen, and enjoyed looking at your other quilts. Beautiful work!