Some blogs ago I told you about the Cousin Claire floss tag series. Here is the link to the Yahoo group.
Your rose garden is beautiful so far!!!
Lovely work Ineke!
So pretty, Ineke!
Beautiful Ineke - I still can't believe how quickly you stitch!
(ik zag dat je uit Nederland kwam, en ik kan engels lezen maar moeilijk schrijven.) Vind u het erg als ik Nederlands antwoord? zo ja sorry.Ik vind het borduurwerk erg mooi, zo iets ben ik nog nooit tegen gekomen.leuk
Great work, Ineke. You are waaaay ahead of us! Very pretty.
That is just stunning! You've made a lot of progress on this piece :)
Wow!!! Ineke, what a gorgeous stitching !!! I love it !!
Your Rose Garden looks incredible!!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Your rose garden is beautiful so far!!!
Lovely work Ineke!
So pretty, Ineke!
Beautiful Ineke - I still can't believe how quickly you stitch!
(ik zag dat je uit Nederland kwam, en ik kan engels lezen maar moeilijk schrijven.) Vind u het erg als ik Nederlands antwoord? zo ja sorry.
Ik vind het borduurwerk erg mooi, zo iets ben ik nog nooit tegen gekomen.
leuk
Great work, Ineke. You are waaaay ahead of us! Very pretty.
That is just stunning! You've made a lot of progress on this piece :)
Wow!!! Ineke, what a gorgeous stitching !!! I love it !!
Your Rose Garden looks incredible!!
Post a Comment