January 1, 2010

A new start

The result of the first stitching day on my new project Christmas at Hawk Run Hollow.


I love the NPI silks to work with and the colours are gorgeous!
Before I could start this morning I had to solve a small problem with the scrollbars. The pair I planned to use was too small for the fabric! So I had to use the larger new pair which was meant for the Frosty Knotgarden. Now I have to choose between finishing Watergarden too or buy another set. I'll think it over for some time; wait and see.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the peacock!

Looks like a great start to the new year.

Eva said...

Happy new year, Ineke ! for you and all your family, I wish joy and happiness
((hugs))

Isabelle said...

Happy New Yar Ineke and I hope you have a marvellous year 2010.

Have a great day!
Big Cyber hugs,

Etha said...

Happy New Year :)

That start is beautiful, loving those colors!

Anne Marieke said...

Beautiful start, Ineke! The colours are gorgeous and so is your fabric. Enjoy!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Happy New Year, and what a great new start, such beautiful colours... and I do love peacocks!