January 20, 2010

More snowbound

Snowmen .... or aliens?!

Tomorrow is DD's last day of her practicum in a class of 5 years old. For the children we made snowmen of marshmallows and some kind of sweet as scarf. Aren't they sweet?!

9 comments:

Anne Marieke said...

They are cute! The kids will love them, I'm sure, for more than one reason ;o)

Sarah said...

Cute? Who had more fun making those you or DD?

Deb said...

They are very sweet. I'm wondering just how many marshmallows were eaten in the process of making those cuties? :)

Anonymous said...

Some of them do have a little Wall-E look to them. Very cute. Very tasty too, I'll bet.

Blu said...

Those scream "alien" not snowman! But they are adorable!

Giovanna said...

They're adorable! Just the right thing for 5yo's.

Isabelle said...

All are very cute and I am sure little kids will love eating them !!

Anonymous said...

How CUTE!!!!!

Olwen said...

They look good enough to eat Ineke! What did you use for the eyes?