December 1, 2009

Flower Medallions half done

Almost half of the outer border is done by now. Together with two of the flower ornaments, two dragonflies and three of the square medallions this means half of this lovely project is finished.

Yesterday Martina Weber released a picture of another beautiful and very tempting design, the Frosty Knotgarden Mandala! I told myself I am not allowed to subscribe before I finished at least one of the other Chatelaine projects I am stitching at the moment...

9 comments:

Melanie said...

Wow, it's looking amazing and your stitching it so fast too. I agree the Frosty Knotgarden does look tempting but at this rate I'm going to start robbing banks just to be able to afford everything.

Anne Marieke said...

Great progress, Ineke! At this rate you will be having Christmas at Hawk Run Hollow on the rods by Christmas!

Etha said...

Great stitching!! Love watching your progress on this one :)

Sarah said...

Wow, Ineke, your progress with Fower Medallions is amazing! I have to agree with you that the Frosty Knotgarden is very tempting!

Deb said...

This is just beautiful! I'm not going to look at Martina's site. Every time I turn around she has something else new and I need to finish up at least the two I have in progress! But I love your piece so far!

Giovanna said...

Absolutely beautiful, Ineke!

Mel said...

Wow, you're just cruising on this one. Looking fantastic! :)

Nancy M said...

It looks fantastic! I've finally gotten over to a dragonfly on Fairy garden. I can't believe you're doing both of them!

Olwen said...

Amazing progress! Now come on Ineke, share the secret of those 48 hour days - that's the only way that you can be getting so much stitching done I'm sure!