Because I had a nasty bowel infection last week I pampered myself a bit with a lot of stitching. It is always nice to have a serious excuse to stitch, isn't it. Here is an update of the Flower Medallions. I wondered what kind of flower the blue one was supposed to be, but now I think it is a waterlilly.

This is a picture of the Thimbleberries Lazy Crazy quilt I made some years ago. It is hanging on the wall of the living.
5 comments:
That picture of Casper is terrific, lol. I'm sorry you've been ill, but it doesn't seem to have affected your stitching - the waterlily is gorgeous! And so is the quilt.
I love the picture of Casper, he looks as though he's thinking "how dare you disturb me" LOL. I hope your feeling better now, you've made great progress on the flower and your quilt is beautiful.
Casper certainly has a Monday morning face!
Beautiful stitching and quilt, your Csper is a RIOT!! what a gorgeous cat :)
My excuse to stitch this afternoon is that everything is closed and we have a windchill of minus 20 (F)...and snow....
You should send this photo in for a contest, I'm sure you'd win something for that expression! Lovely progress on the flower medallions.
Post a Comment