Tomorrow there will be no stitching borders, because I'll go to The Hermitage museum in Amsterdam with some friends. We will visit the exhibition 'At the Russian Court'. It is a surprise trip to celebrate the 50th birthday of one of them. We'll travel by train because it is the most easy and cosy way to move a flock (herd?) of 10 or 12 girls. We will finish with a diner and go back home in the evening, completely worn out I expect.

6 comments:
Ohhh sounds like a fun day! Maybe you'll share some pics with us?
Love the work. This piece is soooo nice.
Sounds like a wonderful day out with your friends. Happy birthday to the birthday girl!!!!
I love going places by train. The rocking of the train is very soothing to me.
It's stunning!
Beautiful Ineke! Hope you have lots of fun in
Amsterdam!
Ooooh, you're so close! The tiger orchid is stunning. I hope you had a great day with your friends, what fun.
Hello Ineke , your orchid tiger are really wonderful ! It seems to me you are going to spend a very nice day with your friends .
Have a great day,
Post a Comment