December 3, 2009

Four dragonflies finished

Again the yellow shade of the lamplight; I never seem to learn. The fabric is antique white Belfast.... The centre part of this project is finished by now. I planned to stitch the last of the square medallions next and after that the two other flower ornaments.


I didn't discover the secret of 48 hours days.... But when DD and DH leave the house at 7.00 I do some cleaning and washing and have a long stitching day ahead. Most days I work from 8.00 till 9.00 and in the afternoon, so inbetween and during the evenings I can add some stitches.

Thank you for the lovely comments. They are really appreciated.

5 comments:

Mel said...

Wow, it looks fantastic! :)

Deb said...

It really looks beautiful! I envy your stitching time. Seems that I can't sit still during the day except to read blogs!

Giovanna said...

Wonderful stitching, those dragonflies are so stunning!

Etha said...

This is lovely! the colors actually look very good in this light!! Oh I wish my hubby would "leave" for work ..... I'd get a lot more stitching done that way. Home office does have it's pro's and con's, doesn't it.

Isabelle said...

Ineke, your stitching is looking really gorgeous : what a lovely work you did !
Have a great day ,
Isabelle