Here is a picture of all the big and small blocks I made in those months.
Next package will contain fabric and pattern for month 12, which is the last one. It will also contain the fabrics for the borders and the backing and the floral panel fabric. It will be a big one! I am really looking forward to it!While I am waiting I still have some blocks of the Tail feathers quilt left to do. And some stitching of course.
On New Years Day I planned to start stitching Christmas at Hawk Run Hollow; this is only three days from now!
2 comments:
I love Thimbleberries quilts and especially those BOM programs. Your quilt is looking wonderful. And love your new start for the New Year.
I love those colors! What a beautiful quilt you will have when you are done.
I've never quilted, but my sister does. She was here over the holiday and I took her to all our local quilt stores.
She went back home with a nice stash of new fabrics.
Post a Comment