Finally I got Autumn Watergarden on the frame again and stitched the first of the four gates. It was a lot of work because there are many backstitches with perle and metallic threads in it. But I am really content with the result. Later today I will start with the west gate.

Because of the snow and the cold and the bad weather my mother decided to stay at home. It will be the first Christmas for many years she is not staying with us for some days. She will be missed.

5 comments:
The "gate" is beautiful. I want to live there. LOL
I'm sorry your Mom can't make it for Christmas. The weather seems to be messing with a lot of people's Christmas plans. :-( I'm not sure whether my sister made it out of Pennsylvania on time or not. I'm awaiting her telephone call.
Have a merry Christmas.
Sorry to hear that your Mom couldn't make it.
But wow, that gate is amazing!
Merry Christmas!
You've been a busy stitcher! Looks great!
Lovely gate! I'm sorry your mother couldn't make it, but it's probably a wise decision in this year's conditions. Not a good Christmas for travelling (said she who travelled...). I hope you all had a good Christmas.
That gate is gorgeous!!! I can see that it is a lot of intricate stuff, but so worth it!!
Post a Comment