This morning started with quite an expedition! I had to take three cats in seperate travelling baskets to the vets for their vaccinations and check-up. They all are old but healthy cats at the moment and the vet is very content about how they are doing. He suggested to put Casper on a low calory diet.... 6 kg is a bit overweight for a cat.... But I took precautions and did order this already while I was waiting. Now all cats are cleaning themselves thorougly; vets seem to smell bad!
The waterlilly is finished! I realized I started stitching the Flower Medallions project in the beginning of November! That is only a month ago! It looks like this is going to be a real fast one...

Yesterday evening I gathered the threads for the last flower and I hope I can make a start with it later today.
7 comments:
That is HUGE progress, Ineke! Your flower is very pretty. Cannot wait to see the second orchid!
Will this be another 2009 finish?
It's magnificent, Ineke, and almost done! That will be a great Xmas gift to yourself :-)
I love this one! I am sooo enjoying watching it grow, and so quickly.
Lovely Ineke! At this rate, you'll be able to finish before the end of the year for your new start!
You stitch VERY quickly. Your waterlily is beautiful.
As for cats --- I think they are offended that strangers touch them. Then they have to put EVERY hair back in place.
Got your comment about continuing on with the TU SAL. Great! Then I came over to visit and discovered that yours' is one of the blogs that got lost in shuffling to the new computer. I had to read quite far back to catch up...but it was a lovely trip thanks for being so regular in your posting, I feel like now, I didn't miss a thing. The most outstanding of which is your Mary Wigham finish. I love the pillow. Congratulations on a beautiful finish. Dragonflies is also beautiful, and I enjoyed your pictures of Scotland as well. If you find the HAED Butterfly falling off the wall or something, it sure could find a home in my house (LOL).
I also really like to watch your quilting. That is something I never learned to do well, but I sure love to see the gorgeous quilts that some of you make.
Ok, you are back in my RSS reader so I won't be such a stranger, and of course welcome to TUSAL for 2010.
INEKE, hello! My name is Kate! I live in Russia!
I find your blog when I was looking for Martina Weber designs. I love crosstitching too, but I never hear about such designer. Her charts are really amazing!!!
Your embroidery is a beatiful too! I wish your to finished yor work!
If it is no hard for your, can your tell me about Martina Weber designs. Where you buy it and what type of needle do you use.
Thank you very much! my email is sunny1603@rambler.ru
Post a Comment