November 28, 2009

A rose

Despite of all the unexpected events last week I managed to finish the right top medallion with the rose.

This weekend I hope there will be time to stitch a part of the border.

If it stops raining (looking at the sky I doubt it for the rest of the day...) I will cycle to a little shop nearby to get some yarn and start knitting a pair of socks. There are so many lovely sock patterns on the Ravelry site! Yes, I became a Ravelry member last week!
Now I need to find out a way to get more hours in a day.... Any suggestions?

My DD likes to thank you for the lovely comments on Socks.

3 comments:

Olwen said...

This is beautiful Ineke - you are making such good progress.

When you discover the secret of 48 hour days, please let me know!

Etha said...

WOW, this is so pretty!! You are stitching up a storm :)

Anonymous said...

Welcome to Ravelry.

I'm DeeK over there. Stop on by!

The rose is so beautiful. I love the shimmery-shine of this piece.