HAED Butterfly designed by Ching-Chui Kuik,
Chatelaines Mini Mandala 5 and Mini Mandala 6.And look what I got in the mail yesterday!
All the NPI silks and fabric for Christmas at Hawk Run Hollow!Now I am deviding my time between stitching the Flower Medallions and looking at the silks.
9 comments:
All your framed pieces are gorgeous!!! Have fun with CHRH, I know several people who are going to be stitching this one. Your flower medallions is pretty too! I was a bit confused when I looked at it because I couldn't remember the squares in the Fairy pattern, then it hit me! LOL
Wow, fantastic pieces!
Hawk Run looks great. Looking forward to progress on this one!
The framed pieces look wonderful! The new stash looks like fun too!
OMG...your framed pieces are beautiful!
Love the silks too...bet they are scrumptious.
Love the framed pieces, they are just beautiful - and Hawk Run Hollow Christmas looks like a fun stitch. Those NPI silks look gorgeous!
The mandalas are beyond beautiful!!!!
You commented on my blog about how many dishcloths I have --- well, right now it's about 150.
But, the two on the blog are being purchased by someone as a Christmas gift. So they won't go in my drawer. Hopefully, they will make someone elses kitchen pretty.
Oh !! sorry Ineke,I hadn't seen this picture : many beautiful NPI flosses ....woow! you are ready to start on this one ....when do you think in starting on it ???
Beautiful finishes! And a great new stash piece.
Your framed pictures are wonderful, and what gorgeous silks for the HRH!
Congrats on everything!
Post a Comment