November 13, 2009

Flower Medallions

I stitched some of the black outlines and started filling the square medallions. Unfortunately I forgot the beads in the corners; now I'll have to frog the green diamond stitches in the left and right side medallion.

Yesterday afternoon I went to the framer to collect some beautiful framed projects, but unfortunately it is too dark to make photo's without flashlight. I hope there will be some sun or at least some more light this afternoon, so I can make photo's without flash reflection.

Thank you very much for the encouraging comments on my last post! And also for your interest in my blog.

4 comments:

Etha said...

ok I'll call you speedy needle from now on LOL, this piece looks fabulous!

Mel said...

Wow, I can't believe how quick you putting this together. It looks great!

Sarah said...

Very pretty!!!

Deb said...

This is beautiful! It's really going to be a stunning piece. And I can't wait to see what pieces you had framed!