
The silks for Christmas at Hawk Run Hollow are really scrumptious, but I have to finish this one first. I need this set of 22" scroll bars to start CaHRH; the unused sets I have are too short for this project.
It is New Moon again. This means a new picture of my TUSAL jar. The blue threads on the right side are from the corner diamond stitches of the square medallions. Because I forgot the single beads in the corners I had to frog and redo them all, to make the same mistake again... But the third attempt was succesful!
5 comments:
oh wow, so many framed objects!! Very cool. Your new-moon jar looks great, I still haven't started one ;)
Hey I don't know if you play these, but I left you a little blog award on my blog , you're welcome to pick it up!
Are the dragonflies on the flower piece as heavily beaded as the ones on the fairy piece? The orchid is amazing!!
What a gorgeous progress, Ineke : your stitching is really , relly beautiful !!
Have you received your stash for the Christmas at Hawk Run Hollow ???
have a great Tuesday,
Isabelle
This is absolutely gorgeous. You're making me want to pull out my two Chatelaine WIPs and get cracking on them!! This is a beautiful piece.
Looking great! :)
Lovely orchid - you're cruising along with this one too, how do you do it?
Post a Comment