At last I have finished another block of Christmas at Hawk Run Hollow. This block was supposed to be finished in October, but got a little delayed. Now there are two more blocks left to be stitched this year to keep up with the BOM on this messageboard. One of the blocks is the very massive one with the ship on it.Last week I did subscribe for the Civil War Chronicles quilt BOM! This will start in January and before I start making a new quilt I thought I'd better finish at least one top of the ones I am making already. This afternoon I've started to sew all the Snowbound squares into rows of three so I can arrange them around the centre part to make the borders.
Thanks for all your visits and lovely comments.
11 comments:
Congrats on another square down and oh so close to being caught up! I've seen that next square stitched and massive is the right term! At least the last one won't be so intensive!
Wat een leuk kerstplaatje!
Wat een prachtig blok, dit is een echt winterblok, ik ben heel benieuwd naar je sneeuwmannenquilt.
Groetjes Yvon.
Just gorgeous, Ineke. I do love those cardinals!
I am about 1/3 done now with the next block (the ship) and it is horrid--black, black, black! Not sure if I will finish the whole thing by the end of the year :(
Definitely my favorite block. I really love those birds. Lovely finish, Ineke!
Lovely block and perfect stitching.
Love your little cardinal!
I think that's my favorite block from CaHRH! Great job!
Beautiful block, Ineke, congrats! Once you've got block 11 done, #12 will be just a little extra :-)
Love this block. Well done Ineke.
This new block is very nice ,Ineke : great stitching !!
Post a Comment