December 30, 2010

Update Julius

Thank you for all your lovely comments and well wishes, also on behalf of Julius.
I did take him home yesterday and he is recovering slowly. Yesterday evening he felt sick, but he did drink a lot of water when he was at home again, too much I assume. He started to feel better when he got rid of it again.
This morning he was very alert and he also did want to eat some small portions of fluid high-energy recovery catfood. He is talking to me again and going to his favorite places to sleep. He does sleep most of the time, but that is normal behavior for an old cat, especially after surgery.
Recovery will take some more time, I presume. But with cats you never know.

I have finished the borders of the Snowbound quilt by now and will start sewing them on the centre part after a cup of tea. I do hope to finish the quilt top tomorrow and will post a picture then.

4 comments:

Anne Marieke said...

Great to hear Julius is doing as well as could be expected after his operation.

Can't wait to see your Snowbound top!

Joysze said...

Ineke, I'm so happy to hear that Julius is feeling better. I hope he's quickly on the road to recovery.

Giovanna said...

Give a special gentle pat to Julius, and wish him all the best from me.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear Julius is doing better. I hope he continues to heal well.

Give him an ear rub from me!

Happy New Year!